Barnes & Sherwood offer a free, no-obligation appointment with a qualified and experienced adviser who can help you evaluate your employee benefits programme. We look at whether your present arrangements –
• Could benefit from reduced administrative charges and commissions,
• Are delivering value for money,
• Meet the new requirements for pensions under the auto enrolment reforms,
• Make the best use of modern technology platforms for employee engagement, and
• Are tax effective for your employees.
This audit takes the guesswork out of employee benefits and will allow HR and Finance to understand the costs, structure and benefits of your programme with a summary of whether your arrangements are suitable – or can be improved.
Barnes & Sherwood guarantee a comprehensive report on your benefits package with total independence. Our review provides an independent analysis with an in depth focus on the core elements of your programme including pensions, death in service benefits, income protection and private medical insurance.
• Scheme costs and where you could save money,
• Suitability for employee profile,
• Value for money,
• Costs to your business and whether savings can be made,
• Impact on your business,
• Administration and service.
This process puts you on a sure footing for future decision-making. It gives you a comprehensive understanding of services, costs and charging structures and means you and your employees can have confidence in the benefits package you offer or point to positive changes which could be made in future.